Pages

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Keep on truckin'

I feel sometimes, I just work a bit too hard. You know, I feel that even with taking an AP Class and an Honors class my senior year, It's not easy. Specially with the fact my physics teacher isn't the best, that can pretty much make itself an honors class.

My schedule is simple. AP Government (Poor choice by me), Math Analysis (Honors..), Woodshop (Joke), Physics (not so much a joke...), Psychology (Joke), and English 12 (HUGE JOKE)

AP Government, Math Analysis, and Physics take up most of my life, except for tennis, gaming, and chilling with friends. The workload for my senior year, is a drag. I constantly have AP Government and Math Analysis homework. Every school day I get an assignment for those classes, and even I get homework which takes up to three hours total for homework. I get no free time on the week days. Thank God for weekends.

But, you got to keep going. Just gotta keep working hard. I wanna go to a great college, work my ass off, party a lot, and kick off my life. High school has prisoned me in the fact I cant expand myself due to constant pampering of teachers and idiotic adolescents. My dream is being successful in a big business one day. To make that happen, just gotta roll along and keep on truckin'. Even though I hate trucks, the term is still nice.

Even though this trick looks pretty nice.. still hate them





Keep on truckin'....

11 comments:

  1. sounds like a heavy load, but your right keep on truckin

    interesting blog, following and supporting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, that's a crazy schedule. Course, I guess that's what you have to do with dreams in Big Business. I've always wanted to be a hippie artist, and that's what I am.

    Check me out at:
    http://brassdragons.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey nice i want one
    http://goonsquadman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trust me, once you get to college, you'll realize classes in HS are a joke, even AP classes. My advice to you is to just stay focused, and enjoy your last year in HS. No need to stress if you did everything right so far

    ReplyDelete
  5. those rims *drool* following for more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can actually see myself driving that thing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. man life's a bitch and it only gets better if you put more effort into it, if that makes any sense lol. following

    http://trippinkets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are in high school, your work load is not that bad. Wait until you get into college or get a real job; you'll be wishing you were back in high school where you had less cares.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hang in there, buddy. Btw, I like your site layout. Very clean.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah thats life I guess... hard work 24/7...

    ReplyDelete
  11. It will get better. Trust me ;)

    ReplyDelete